Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, 20+ years experience.
63083622

got a brother scanncut machine birthday today.can tell

Customer Question

got a brother scanncut machine birthday today.can tell me how I can get the usb media to put on my usb stick
Category: Computer
Expert:  Wes replied 2 years ago.
Wes :

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please favorite or bookmark this page so you can return here if we get disconnected.

Wes :

To save information from the ScanNCut machine to a flash drive, plug the flash drive into the ScanNCut (Brother does stipulate that there may be some flash drives which are incompatible with their machine), then in the Pattern layout screen hit the save button. Click on the USB symbol on the right.

If you have your user manual, look on page 41 patterns, 51 scanned data

If you don't have the user manual you can see it here: http://www.brother-usa.com/VirData/Content/en-US%5CScanNCut%5CConsumer%5CUsersManual%5CCM100DM_CM550DX_User_Manual_English_1.pdf

Wes :

It looks like you may have disconnected. When you would like to continue our conversation, type a response in the box below and hit the reply button. I will be sent a message that you have reconnected and I will reconnect to you as soon as I can. Bear in mind that I am located in the United States (Central Time) and if you are in a different time zone, that may affect response times and availability.