Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

The five months ago red Galaxy tab4.It was working fine

Customer Question

The five months ago red Bull Galaxy tab4.
It was working fine using Kise 3 on my laptop striker transfer music and files quite happily something is happening just recently when I open Kise 3 and then plug in the tablet computer bleeps but nothing's and when I go to my computer it does not show the Galaxy there I have tried several cables without success I have tried plugging it into a another computer with how software program and it showed it up on its my computer.
My laptop is Aspire 5750 and has plenty of room on the disc I am running Windows 8.1 please can you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
On the tablet, go to settings, Applications Manager
Look under ALL for the app
GOOGLE SERVICES FRAMEWORK
Tell me when you have located it please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When i go to applications Manager

all i see is

Google App

Google Play Books

Google Play Games

Google Play Movies and TV

Google Play Services

Google Play store

Google Text-to-speech engine

Google+

but no services

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
It is there Michael but you have to look under the ALL list, you may need to swipe to the right or left to see this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

got it

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** and press clear Data
Then restart the Tablet and tell me if it is now detected by the computer please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No it still does not

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
We will then need to reset the Tablet.
This is going to remove all data (photos, contacts ect) and return the device to new, but we cannot avoid this.
To do the reset, Tap Settings.
Select the General tab.
Tap Backup and reset.
Under 'BACKUP AND RESTORE, review these settings:
Back up my data
Backup account
Automatic restore
Under 'PERSONAL DATA,' tap Factory data reset.
Tap Reset device.
Confirm device lock PIN or password ***** one is set, then tap Continue.
Tap Delete all.
The device shuts down, restarts, and takes you to the startup menu.
Then set it up again and tell me please if it is now detected
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I come back to this ,got to go out

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, thanks
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have reset my tab4, but still the computer does not see it . It got to be something on the computer blocking it because as I said I have plugged it into another computer without the Kise3 on it and it does register the tablet

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, now download the program revouninstaller from my link below please
www.revouninstaller.com
Once installed, run it and use this to uninstall Kies
Once done, restart the computer.
Then install Kies again and with it installed, connect the Tab and tell me if it is now being detected please.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you please go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download in the top right.
Go down to "TeamViewer Quicksupport"
Click on Download and download and run the program.
It will give you an ID and a Password.
Please give me the ID (leave a space between each character eg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) and the password ***** your next message to me here.
Do not close the program, but leave it open.
I can then connect to your computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ID 4 3 4 8 6 2 0 5 1

password ***** 2 8 7

computer monday123

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
connected
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

id 4 3 4 8 6 2 0 5 1

passw 7 2 8 7

comput monday123

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
thanks