Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am trying to paste into my browser in order to register

Customer Question

I am trying to paste https://adobeid.services.adobe.com/reset/en_US/8GSRA705EBPSSKT1MCRWJMVC9W
into my browser in order to register Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 that I have just installed. the browser does not recognize it. Can you please help.
Brian
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can register it via my link below
Click me to open
If you do not have an Adobe ID, click on the blue link on that page to get one, then you can register the product.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Let me know the results please
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I had an Adobe ID before tugboy bdgs9pqI have used Photoshop Elements for years various versions.

Brian

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, use that Adobe ID then Brian for the product registration
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

adobe keep telling me that an ID with my email already exists

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
yes, as your trying to create an ID with the same ID, you need to sign in with your existing ID Brian, then one you told me before.