Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

when I try to shop in the kindle store the screen goes blank

when I try to shop in the kindle store the screen goes blank what can I do
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
,
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Please try this on your Kindle>press and hold the power button seconds and then release. After the device has completely turned off, press the power button to restart your Kindle> then try and connect again.

• To connect to Wi-Fi follow these steps:
  • Tap the Quick Settings icon
  • Select Wi-Fi.
  • Ensure Wireless Networking switch is in the on position.
  • Your home network should appear in the list.
  • Tap the name of your network. A lock symbol will appear next to your network if it requires a password.
  • Enter the characters of the password ***** the onscreen keyboard. BE SURE TO ENTER THE CHARACTERS EXACTLY, AS THEY ARE CASE SENSITIVE, UPPER CASE AND LOWERCASE(CAPS AND non caps)
  • If you need help locating your password ***** the steps below>>
  • Then Tap Connect.
  • In the future your Kindle will automatically connect to the network that was most recently used.
  • If you have a Windows computer that is currently connected to the Internet through the wireless router the password ***** ***** that computer.
    Please follow these steps:
    • Click the wireless strength indicator on the Windows taskbar (bottom right corner).
    • Right-click your wireless network name, and then select Properties.
    • Click on the security heading, Select Show characters to display the wireless network password.
    If you are not able to find or view the password ***** let me know the brand and model of your router/modem,

.
.
.
.
.
Please let me know if this does not work or if you need any other assistance.
After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
.
.
.