Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Unfortunately my husband left my kindle on a plane and it hasn't

Unfortunately my husband left my kindle on a plane and it hasn't been handed in. I have deregistered it as I have another to use, but I am worried that if someone has it can they access my account or my archives??
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
No, they cannot access anything from your account or archives.
As soon as they turn it on, it will ask to be registered and they will have to enter in an amazon account. As they dont have yours, they wont have any data on it.
The kindle is also wiped when you deregister it, which you did.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.