John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I have a camcorder SDR-S15 and it has served me well until

I have a camcorder SDR-S15 and it has served me well until now. At present I have four small films in the computer total - 1.92 mgb and no matter how I try I cannot get the computer to transfer them to a DVD.
I have waited well over an hour at times and al that has happened is that the screen has frozen and will not close. I then have to shut down the computer.
The screen has shown the part where I indicate the films to be transferred and then it freezes.
.If I click on where I think it might move the circle turns yellow I then try the restart button in the left corner of the screen and again nothing apart from a message to wait and do nothing.
Nothing happens!!
Can you advise me please. Am I doing something daft?
Bill Anderson
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
John :

sir my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your PC. I will try my best to help you

John :

Sir just to clarify you have already transferred the videos from the camcorder to PC and when you try to burn/write these 4 videos to a DVD from the computer it wont write/burn the disc am i correct?
May i ask which is the program you are using to burn/write the videos to the DVD?

JACUSTOMER-42ys8ei6- :

The program is the one which came with the camera It would be on the CD which came with the camera VideoCam suite 2.0 dated 2008

JACUSTOMER-42ys8ei6- :

On the envelope I wrote when I had a slight problem before - Versio 16/12/2012

John :

Thanks details have you tried any other program to write/burn dvd?

JACUSTOMER-42ys8ei6- :

Version 16/12/2012 2.00.043.1033

John :

Thanks details have you tried any other program to write/burn DVD?

JACUSTOMER-42ys8ei6- :

No. I am not clever enough!!

John :

Are you currently chatting to me from the PC where the 4 videos are located?

JACUSTOMER-42ys8ei6- :

yes

John :

May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. You can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

JACUSTOMER-42ys8ei6- :

certainly

John :

Thank you,One moment Please .do not leaves the PC. I will give you the link to do the remote access.

John :

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=643accea-366c-4730-abd9-dbc91a1008a2 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. Then it will ask to launch application click on Run to launch application, if it asks Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know.Do not close this main justanswer chat page.

John :

The problem had been solved. Please rate me using the options just below this box select the rating and click on submit that will do it some bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

All settled very helpful

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Glad to know that sir.If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/