Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Computer support service.
63849745

I can't turn my kindle on

I can't turn my kindle on
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging ). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.
•ANSWER•
Sometimes your Kindle can be unresponsive and keep you from using the device properly (the most important reason issue can be glitch in the software). If there is no hardware issue on the device, some of the solutions below should resolve this issue.
Please follow the steps below to reset your device:
1. Press and hold (or slide and hold) the power button 35 seconds.
2. After 35 seconds, release the power button.
3. Wait 2 minute, then turn on your Kindle.
Please try this procedure at least 3 times (if you have leather cover or any other cover remove it).
If the previous procedure doesn't work, perform the procedure below:
1. Plug the Kindle into the charger minutes.
2. After 5 minutes (while still plugged in) press and hold power (slide and hold) button seconds.
3. Allow up to 3 minutes Kindle to reboot.
Another solution kind of issue:
1. Connect the USB cable to computer (do not connect Kindle).
2. Hold the Power button seconds.
3. After 20 seconds while still holding Power button, plug the other part of the USB cable in the Kindle.
4. Leave the Kindle minutes and try to turn it on (hold the Power button 45 seconds).
Please try all solutions (step by step) and let me know if that works. I'll be waiting reply.
If none of those solutions works or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with the next step.
Kind Regards,
Todd