Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

When I look to see why a recent purchase of a book " the shifts

When I look to see why a recent purchase of a book " the shifts and the shocks" does not appear on my kindle " manage your contenrs2 indicate that I have no devices registered. This is incorrect, I have a kindle serial no BOOE 1501 1456 2RFX could you connect my recent purchase as above to my kindle please Thanks, ***** *****

Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
IT looks as though the Kindle may be registered with the wrong account.
Which model Kindle is this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Looks to me to be a " kindle 4"

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, make sure it is registered to the same account as your using on the Amazon site, as if the site is saying nothing is registered then this Kindle is registered to a different account.
To do this, on the Kindle from Home, press the Menu button, and then select Settings. Select Registration.
Enter in the same Amazon account as you did on the website and it should now show you the book you just purchased.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry ,I may be silly but I can not find the settings menu and select registration

can you help

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Its the button at the bottom to the left of the Home button and right of the main button.
Let me know if you have any difficulties please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Your advice seems excellent ,but another more urgent thing has come up for me

If I may I will return to this matter at a later time

Thanks again for you help

Kenneth

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
That is no problem Kenneth, there is no time limit on this
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.