S H E F I N
S H E F I N, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I am unable to turn on my video

Customer Question

hi I am unable to turn on my video , can you help me please pat
Category: Computer
Expert:  p0llinate replied 2 years ago.
Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Hi Pat, sorry to hear you're having trouble. Can you tell me the make/model of the tv, what device you're trying to use (cable box, dvd player, etc), and what you've done so far?

Expert:  p0llinate replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I have been having trouble on making connect to my skype video pat

Expert:  p0llinate replied 2 years ago.
Pat is this on a tv, or on your computer?
Your question was posted to the tv repair category here, so we're a bit confused as to what you needed help with.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it is on my pc

Expert:  p0llinate replied 2 years ago.
Okay you're in the wrong place here then. I'll have this transferred over to the computer support section of the site. You don't need to do anything, just wait for one of the computer techs to reply to you.
Expert:  S H E F I N replied 2 years ago.
Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Can I access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue while you watch?

S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi shefin thank you for contacting me I have been able to resolve the issue .and make sure that no money has been transferred from my account thanks again pat

I am glad to here that the issue has been resolved.

If you have charged anything, please contact our customer support to get a refund.

S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you were unable to help found other ways ,rewuire my refund thank you pat

Please contact our customer support to get a refund. You can contact them from the link below.
http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/en-gb/help

S H E F I N