Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Computer support service.
63849745

bought kindle last year from amazon can't use it as I can't

bought kindle last year from amazon can't use it as I can't sign in ,can you help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Just to be sure, is your Kindle frozen/unresponsive or you are not able to register your Kindle?
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have not been able to register it but it could be frozen

Mary,
Thank you reply.
Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging ). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.
•ANSWER•
To register Kindle device you will need Amazon account and device connected to wireless internet. Do you have it?
If you don't have Amazon account, you can create on using the link below - click here to create Amazon account
If you Kindle is frozen/unresponsive please try the next procedure - soft reset:
1. Press and hold (or slide and hold) the power button 35 seconds.
2. After 35 seconds, release the power button.
3. Wait 2 minute, then turn on your Kindle.
Please try this procedure at least 3 times (if you have leather cover or any other cover remove it).
If the previous procedure doesn't work, perform the procedure below:
1. Plug the Kindle into the charger minutes.
2. After 5 minutes (while still plugged in) press and hold power (slide and hold) button seconds.
3. Allow up to 3 minutes Kindle to reboot.
Please try all solutions (step by step) and let me know if that works. I'll be waiting reply.
If none of those solutions works or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with the next step.
Kind Regards,
Todd