Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

how can I contact talk talk who supply my e-mails but I have

Customer Question

how can I contact talk talk who supply my e-mails but I have no account with them
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You are best to contact their sales department and then go via that route to the department you wish to get in contact with.
You wont need an account password ***** that.
You can call on the number 0800(###) ###-####
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how do I contact you regarding your answer after I have tried your method and may need to get back to you.Do I have a reference number or identification for my comeback without having to pay further as it will be regarding the same advice.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You can just return here Ronald, to this page and post a message as your doing now, there is no need to pay again.
There is also no time limit on doing this at all.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

As I thought talk talk are not helpful.I spoke to a so called technician who immediately said he would get through to my account and for me to hold on. He came back and said I can't get through to your account at which I mentioned that I had told him I did not have an account.H said I cannot help you without you having an account. He was sorry but that was the best he could do.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ok, that got you through to Talktalk which we wanted, but why do you want to speak to them Ronald?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

as I have difficulty getting my e-mails via talk talk . I have to go through "Internet explorer" and that has been unusable this afternoon so I tried via google chrome and I just get the picture which I have described with my wrong password ***** in place and hence I cannot go further as to change that it tells me to go to my account which I have not got.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you tell me the part of your email address AFTER the @ symbol please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

@tiscali.co.uk by the way my old laptop I have switched on and I note that my "windows internet explorer" is provided by talk talk . so perhaps if I can get "internet explorer " provided by "ee" or "google this would answer my problem.So the question is how do I go about "internet explorer" being provided by Google chrome.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No, that has no impact, thats just some text on the browser
The issue is it wont accept your password *****?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

just an idea from a 75 year old that hates computers

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No problem at all Ronald, but, is the issue that the email site wont accept your password?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Ronald
Now click my link below and try to reset your password *****
Click me to view
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Let me know the results please
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I think I would like you to take over.But first how much would it cost?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
It is $39 US (so about 32 pounds Ronald)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

go ahead I'll pay by paypal again.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** the Additional service on the right and accept it please
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Ronald
Click on this link and run the file and I can then connect
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4287c939-238d-491e-b0e8-c71dc771b8f2
thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Richard.Technician sent me to billing department and a very helpful person is resurrecting my account sending me a bill for January for nil pounds which gives me my account number by which I shall be able to go into the account and change my password. The icing on the cake he has noticed that I had overpaid on my last bill just over £3 and he is sending me a cheque for that. thanks for your help.Ron

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Perfect!!!
You are actually my last customer for the night Ron, so ending today on a very nice note. Thank you
I advise though to have yourself a larger for the £3, you deserved it :)
all the best
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Richard, I have had my £3-82 cheque today with my account number. I spent since 1pm to be able to get my e-mails via google without success. My e-mail address is *****@******.*** but to go into my old account with talk talk they wont let me in without using the e-mail address "*****@******.***. O course I go in there and try to change my password ***** the only does it for my talk talk account and not for my e-mail address "*****@******.*** which I want to obtain via google. I can still get my e-mails via "internet explorer" which always comes with talk talk headed page and I them press "mail" and it comes up with the log in page which already states my e-mail address as *****@******.*** and I then enter my old password ***** away we go,

Can you please reassess my difficulty Ron.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Is this a problem with your Google account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I always use google chrome as its faster than internet explorer. On my tool bar across the top it gives me my places I use most. One of them is "talk talk" When I click on this it gives me 5 choices one of which is talk talk mail which I would expect to give me the chance to go into my e-mail account but when the page shows up it already has my e-mail address "*****@******.*** and in the password ***** a row of 9 dots. Well my password ***** this e-maol is only 5 letters and really this is what I want to be able to put my 5 letter password ***** there.but it wont let me alter it.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ok, can you make a new question for this here please Ron
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/profile.aspx?PF=32989067&FID=12299
As its a new problem
I can then assist you