Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am trying to top up my vodaphone nokia lumia phone but have

Customer Question

I am trying to top up my vodaphone nokia lumia phone but have failed to do so. Can you do it ? I hav e voucher numbers.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
We cannot do this but you can do this online instead.
Click on my link here
click me to open
And follow the process there to top up the phone.
I can also do these steps with you on your computer, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) . Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.