Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My kindles keep saying I am not registered howerver I can still

Customer Question

My kindles keep saying I am not registered howerver I can still by books through our kindles. If I deregister and then reregester will I lose the books we have already bought. I buy on Amazon under helen bank account last 4 number 2755
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.
Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.
Release, then connect the charger and turn on the Kindle and tell me if it still says this please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How do I know if are kindles are registered.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Open the Kindle Store Helen and if you are not registered, it will make you do so.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.