technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years combined corporate and small business experience.
65369237

I want to cancel my subscription to "The Spectator" on Kindle.

I want to cancel my subscription to "The Spectator" on Kindle. How do I do that?
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using this service,

Please visit the following page with a web browser.
http://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindlesubscriptions

You will be prompted to login to your Amazon account, if you are not logged in already.

Then, you can manage your subscriptions, including the cancellation that you want to do. If you have any trouble, please follow up with me for further assistance.

Please remember to rate my time and help before you go. I strive for EXCELLENT service. Thank You.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Well, I can't!! There are many options, but none relates to cancelling a KINDLE subscription. You will see that I'm a fairly regular Amazon customer, but IMO customer service stinks!

SORRY!! -- but I'm over 70, & probably should not be let loose on IT-- but there we are!

Have you tried clicking the link and opening up in a web brower? To make this the easiest, I suggest you do it on a COMPUTER (instead of your kindle).

This link is a direct link to your Kindle subscriptions. Just locate The Spectator, and cancel it, when you are on the page.