Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Computer support service.
63849745

if I buy a new kindle can you transfer my books on to it Thank

if I buy a new kindle can you transfer my books on to it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

YES, you can transfer all books to your new Kindle. It's very easy procedure. Your books are stored on the Amazon cloud. So, all you need to do is to register new Kindle using the same Amazon account you have registered on your old Kindle. After registration of new Kindle all your books will be automatically transferred on your new Kindle.
You can transfer only specific books manually using procedure below (be sure that your Kindle is registered and connected to wifi).
1. Go to the link below (use your Amazon username and password ***** log in) - click here
After log in you will be prompted with the "Manage Your Content & Devices" page (check the picture below)

2. Find the book you want to transfer to new Kindle and select it.

3. On the left side, click on "Actions" and select "Deliver".
4. Find you new Kindle on the list and select it. Confirm using yellow "Deliver" button.
5. On new Kindle select "Sync & Check for Items".
Please don't hesitate to ask if you need more information. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
If you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.
Kind Regards,
Todd
Hi Val,
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?
Please let me know. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
Regards,
Todd