Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

You have told me that my password ***** ***** to expire. I have

Customer Question

You have told me that my password ***** ***** to expire. I have been unable to reinstate it or put in a new one. HELP. Brian Ralph. (I am a professor Associate in BCAST as well as an Emeritus Prof..).
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Exactly how did you receive this message about your password? Was it via an email? And confirm which service this is for please Brian.