Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I get an Email or anything that has a contact No or a support

I get an Email or anything that has a contact No or a support to write to and when I click on to reply it comes up I need a programme to answer this and go to the default to do this any idears. Thanks Alan.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please which email program you are using?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Windows Live Mail I can reply to a email message from friends etc. it is when I read a message from a firm so to speak and I want to contact them on their site,if I come out of this and go to my contact no and put the no on a new message I can send them a message

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, sounds like the computer had a program installed that enabled the number for calling by clicking on it eg: Skype.
If you click Start, then Default Programs, click and assign a program to it in the list such as Skype if you have this installed.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You carry on Richard please

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, if you want me to connect to your computer, please reply to the additional service request Alan and I can then do this for you.
Else we can continue here.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you please go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download in the top right.
Go down to "TeamViewer Quicksupport"
Click on Download and download and run the program.
It will give you an ID and a Password.
Please give me the ID (leave a space between each character eg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) and the password ***** your next message to me here.
Do not close the program, but leave it open.
I can then connect to your computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i.d.171 891 371

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I also need the Password ***** Alan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

okay Richard sorry about that password *****

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No problem Alan
It says though Teamviewer is not running on your computer which means you closed it.
Can you open the program up again, give me the new password ***** I can then connect.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

password *****

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It seems to work ok now Richard thanks if this is my free trail but Iwould like to pay for today and do not want to sign up for any thing but I now know what to do when I get another problem once again thanks. Alan.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Your welcome Alan
all the best.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have just been sent anEmail to say I have signed uo for a Monthly sum but as I said in my email to you I was not signing uo for anything and paid £28 for you help under the free trail. Alan.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ok, it appears you clicked on it to join Alan, but this is quickly resolved, just email
***@******.***
And ask to cancel the subscription
They will do this for you (this is customer service as I am just an engineer here)
Let me know if you have any difficulties please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Richard I will give it a go. Alan.