Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I bought a desktop from Dell late last year. I only use it

I bought a desktop from Dell late last year. I only use it to send and receive email because nothing else works properly. I thinik I have wasted my money. I would like to pay a Dell engineer to visit me and solve the problem. I will pay.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please the issue you are having and I can resolve this for you.
Please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I want an expert to visit me. If a Dell engineer will not visit me just forget it and I will claim under the guarantee or sale of goods act.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
NO problem Jim, we do online and remote support here.
If you wish for a home visit from a Dell technician, you will need to call 0844- 444- 4712 to organise this, we cannot do it here online sorry as this is for online support via this site. But if you call the number I have provided you, you can then have that organised.
If you have a problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please dony not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.