Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Having been in hospital I now find that I am unable to read

Customer Question

Having been in hospital I now find that I am unable to read my old emails. Can you please advise asap. John XXXXXXX (*****@******.***)

Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

I am sorry to hear you have been in the hospital. Are you still in the hospital and trying to read email from there or are you back at home?

What exactly happens when you try and view your mail?

Please let me know so I can further assist.
Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am now home and having checked again after typing the first three words of this message I have been able to read my emails??.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
So you can or cannot at this time read your email?

You are using your home computer correct?
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
John,

If you are able to read your mail I am thinking that you may have just left the computer on or email logged in while you were in the hospital.

This could have caused it to freeze up.

If you are able to read the mail now then great. If not go ahead and give the computer a reboot and try again. If you still have issues let me know what is happening.

When you are satisfied with my guidance make sure to click a smiley face and choose submit to finish.

Thanks,
Chris