Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I've forgotten the password ***** my Apple ID.

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You are going to have to reset the password ***** and use the new password ***** sign into your account.
To do this, use my link below please
Click me to view
Follow the process there and reset the password. If you can accomplish this, then use this new password ***** sign in.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please