Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have recently purchased and Acer Aspire computer E5-571-304M

I have recently purchased and Acer Aspire computer E5-571-304M and am unable to register with you. The online facility states that my e-mail address is not a recognisable format and will not continue with the registration. Can you help? The serial number of this computer is NXMLTEK026438081973400 and was purchased on 24th January 2015 at Currys/PCWorld in Chelmsford Essex. My e-mail address is *****@******.***
Regards,
Neville Jessop
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
For privacy reasons we block email addresses here, but I need to see yours to know the issue.
Can you tell me if but leave a space before and after the @ so it is not blocked.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my e-mail address is :-

*****@******.*** with no spaces before and after the @ sign

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
They still blocked it.
Can I log on and look please on the connected computer?
It is easier to work with you on this. You can see and control everything I do
Can you please go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download in the top right.
Go down to "TeamViewer Quicksupport"
Click on Download and download and run the program.
It will give you an ID and a Password.
Please give me the ID (leave a space between each character eg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) and the password ***** your next message to me here.
Do not close the program, but leave it open.
I can then connect to your computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

e-mail address

nev.Jessop @ btinternet.com

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, the email should be accepted, exactly where are you trying to register Neville? What is the website address?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Richard,

The web address is simply Bt.com

(British telecom).

Sorry I was unable to connect to you but for some reason my computer would not publish your identity code.

Neville

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, but you dont register the computer with BT Neville, so I believe you might be dealing with a fake website as bt.com do not register computers.
There is no need to actually register the computer, are you able to skip it and just use the Acer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Richard,

Many thanks for your involvement. I am more than happy with the outcome. Keep up the good work you do.

Neville

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Excellent and good to hear
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.