Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

my name is***** was having some problems with my

Customer Question

Hi my name is Alison.
I was having some problems with my computer so I took it to a computer expert who lives near me he said it was very slow he gave it a clean up and mentioned that I may need a new hard drive he told me to find the receipt from where I bought it and take it back to the shop and ask for a hard drive unfortunately I could not find the receipt anywhere I was wondering if you would be able to help. I can still use the computer at the moment but I do not know for how long for. I am fairly new to all this.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Kamil Anwar :

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Kamil Anwar :

I can take a look at your computer remotely to see if we can fix it without the need to replace hard driv.

Kamil Anwar :

drive*