John
John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

I have Binkiland as a result of downloading Quick Time. How

I have Binkiland as a result of downloading Quick Time. How can it be remoed please
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
John :

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your PC. I will try my best to help you

John :

Sir/Ma'am thank you for joining the chat.

John :

Are you getting this Binkiland on Internet explorer?

Customer:

It started on Google Chrome.I am now On AOl desktop

John :

So all web browsers are showing Binkiland except AOL desktop am i correct

Customer:

Yes

John :

May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. You can see what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Customer:

Thank You

John :

One moment Please .do not leaves the PC. I will give you the link to do the remote access.

Customer:

John :

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=47f49f85-92da-44c4-82fe-a34034399888 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. Then it will ask to launch application click on Run to launch application, if it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know.Do not close this main justanswer chat page.

Customer:

Yes OK

Customer:

Yes please

John :

i didn't get you.did you click on the above link and follow the instructions to get me connected to your PC and fix the issue

John :

I haven't got the access to your PC yet,Is there any problem connecting ?

John :

???

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.