Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I bought my Kindle in 2012 and have completed the entire works

I bought my Kindle in 2012 and have completed the entire works of Dickens. Yes it's taken me that long. Since 2012 I have changed my desktop and broadband supplier and now it seems my Kindle is not registered. Can you help me to reset this please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me which kindle you have please? eg: Kindle Fire?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can't remember. I put the information in a safe place and now can't find it

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, describe the Kindle please, does it have a color screen? A Keyboard? Touch screen?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is not a colour screen. It has a keyboard but not visible all the time an not a touch screen

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** the Kindle Keyboard Jennifer
To register it
From Home, press the Menu button, and then select Settings. Select Registration.
Specify the Amazon account you want to use for your Kindle:
If you already have an Amazon account: Select this option. Enter the e-mail and password ***** with your Amazon account. Select Register. Your name will appear as the Registered User when registration is complete.
If you do not have an Amazon account: Select this option and follow the on-screen instructions to set up a new Amazon account.
Once done, the Kindle is then registered
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.