Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How do I get to view photos instantly on windows 8.1 instead

Customer Question

How do I get to view photos instantly on windows 8.1 instead of having to click on the icons to see which photo it is
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To do this,
When in windows explorer looking at your pictures, choose View, and then Extra Large or just large icons and you see the pictures themselves.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

did what you said but still have to click on the icon to view the image. At the moment it will take forever to organise or find a certain photo

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Where exactly are you viewing them in? As this will work in windows Explorer
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you please go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download in the top right.
Go down to "TeamViewer Quicksupport"
Click on Download and download and run the program.
It will give you an ID and a Password.
Please give me the ID (leave a space between each character eg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) and the password ***** your next message to me here.
Do not close the program, but leave it open.
I can then connect to your computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

clicked on the site but no download on top right. I am not good with technology. Sorry

Joan

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Its ok Joan
You will see download in the top right, its to the right of Why Teamviewer and the left of Support
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ID 5 3 0 0 5 4 0 2 2

Password ***** 7 4 4

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
thanks