Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

, how do i network/sync my computer with one of toms hardware

Customer Question

Hi, how do i network/sync my computer with one of toms hardware i7 extreme mother boards, i have a dell i7 lap top.
Gary
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.

Hi Gary. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Yours is an unusual setup. Can you tell me what it is you are trying to accomplish?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, its to add more computing power to my computer for Bitcion mining.

The two i7 chips will increase the power as one of the i7's can be overclocked. one from the computer and one from the motherboard.

Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

If you have two i7's are running on the Tom's mainboard, the mainboard would have to have a means of load sharing between one operating system and two processor chips. You would have to have a means within your bitcoin mining operation to split the task between your laptop and your mainboard. Overclocking only provides marginal speedup, and overclocking one of the two processor chips on the mainboard only complicates the process of syncing the two chips by whatever means is provided.