Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

there, I have a nexus serial no SN:CBOKBC758312 Which will

hi there, I have a nexus serial no SN:CBOKBC758312 Which will not charge and screen remains blank, I have been advised that I need to return this machine to you the manufacturer for a warranty fix. I am located in Glasgow G 69 7HX and need advice how I can action this and the address to send the machine for repair, I await your reply.
Jim Gunn 2 Burntbroom Gardens Glasgow G69 7HX tel ***********
Jim Gunn
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Yes, that does sound like you will need to return the device. Have you tried theses troubleshooting steps>
Unplug the USB cable from the power adapter and use it to connect your Nexus device to a computer’s USB port while the computer is on and connected to a power source.
After 10-15 minutes, disconnect the USB cable from your Nexus device and reconnect it within 10 seconds.
After 1 minute, check to see if a battery icon appears on the screen.
Press & hold the Power button for at least 15 seconds to see if your device turns on.
If that does not work,
Attempt to recover your device by following these steps:
Follow the instructions for your Nexus device below:
Nexus 4, Nexus 6, or Nexus 7:
​Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time for at least 10 seconds. You'll see an Android robot and the word "Start" with an arrow around it.
Press the Volume down button to move through options until the screen shows the option to Power off. Press the Power button to select that option.
Nexus 5 or Nexus 10:
Press and hold the Volume Down, Volume Up, and Power buttons at the same time for at least 10 seconds. You'll see an Android robot and the word "Start" with an arrow around it.
Nexus 9:
​Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time for at least 10 seconds.
Press the Volume Down button once to highlight "Recovery" and press the Power button to select it. You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
While holding down the Power button, press and release the Volume Up button.
Use the volume buttons to scroll to "power down" and press the Power button to select it.
Disconnect the charger and reconnect it within 10 seconds. A battery icon should appear on your screen.
Once the battery icon appears on the screen, allow your device to charge for at least 1 hour before turning it back on.
Click on this link if none of the above methods work for you>http://vip.asus.com/VIP2/Services/QuestionForm/TechQuery
Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance.After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.Thank you very much!