Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My kindle is unable to connect to the wi fi network because

Customer Question

My kindle is unable to connect to the wi fi network because it rejects my password ***** my mac which I know to be correct what do I do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The password ***** ***** one for the wireless router, not the Mac, so this is why it is rejecting it. We need to get the password ***** the router.
Can you tell me the make and model of your router and I can tell you the steps to get the password.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
By hub5am276
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You mean BT Hub 5?
Sorry I see "By hub5am276"
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Bthub5 typeA
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Look on the Hub itself on its label for the Wireless Key
This is the password ***** enter on the Kindle to connect.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's the pas word I want this advice has not been helpful
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Sorry?
"Thats the password ***** want, this advise has not been helpful"
I do not understand what you mean. How is it not helpful when you now have the wireless password?