Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Board Portal / Documents software. There are a number of products

Board Portal / Documents software. There are a number of products on offer. How does one choose between them?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It will depends, what is it you wish to accomplish with the service?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am a member of a board of directors of a company that hitherto has used paper documents for all its meetings, agendas etc. We now wish to dispense with paper and choose one of the many tablet (mainly ipad) based products on offer in the market that make it at least as easy for board members to highlight, annotate, earmark and switch between different parts of the (virtual) board papers as they were used to doing with physical paper. Board members in question include some who are not very proficient with pcs, ipads etc, so user friendly solution required.

I'm interested in getting understanding of relative merits of the different products on offer.

Pat

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Pat
There is only one product that meets this requirement and thats the BoardPad
IT is designed for collaboration via the iPad, allowing for information creation, sharing and revising both on and offline.
There is a film you can watch that demonstrates this which you can view here
Click me to view
This is the product based on the requirements you just told me, that you need to use to achieve this.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.