Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

WHEN I TRY TO DO MY SKYPE SCREEN IT BRINGS UP A FACE BOOK PAGE

Customer Question

WHEN I TRY TO DO MY SKYPE SCREEN IT BRINGS UP A FACE BOOK PAGE ON TOP OF THE SKYPE . WHEN I CLICK THE RED CLOSE ARROW THEY BOTH CLOSE DOWN . WHEN I CLICK ON THE SKYPE ICON THEY BOTH COME BACK .HOW DO I GET RID OF THE FACE BOOK PAGE - I DO NOT HAVE NOR REQUIRE FACEBOOK . I UNDERSTAND SKYPE HAS BEEN UPDATED RECENTLY.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Which version of windows are you using? Or is this on another device?