Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Como es posible que el disket de configuración "User Manual"

Customer Question

Como es posible que el disket de configuración "User Manual" no reponda cuando intento enterarme de como he de instalar "N300 Wi-Fi,RANGE EXTENDER?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can reply back to me in Spanish, this is ok.
to clarify, the disk does not run in to setup extender, when you put the disk in?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you return to your original question here please
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,