Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

My HP Deskjet 1510 is printing only every other page, with

My HP Deskjet 1510 is printing only every other page, with a blank sheet in between, but troubleshooting can't detect the problem.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
This may just be a glitch with the software, Unplug the power connector from the back of the Printer wait one minute, then Plug the power connector back into your Printer, then reboot your computer and check the printer please.
Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance.
.
.
.
After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have tried what you suggested, but it has not worked

okay, have you run the Print and Scan Doctor yet>>>http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c02073861&jumpid=ex_r4155/hho/ipg/cc...
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c02073861&jumpid=ex_r4155/hho/ipg/cc...
I am doing my best to help you, it is unfair for you to give me a bad service rating. I could lose my job because of this, I am a working person who has a family to provide for. Please consider this when you are rating me. Please reply and communicate instead of rating me bad. I would appreciate a positive review as this reflects my service to you. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.