ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15 years as a professional computer technician.
56108293

I have a brand new out of the box acer aspire TC-605.It came

I have a brand new out of the box acer aspire TC-605.It came with two discs..both legit..one windows 8.1 the other called driver installation assistant...the computer turns on and shows a lot of dos stuff that i dont know how to deal with.
I am using my spare laptop to for this
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 2 years ago.
ChrisC :

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

ChrisC :

Could you be more specific about whats on the screen?

ChrisC :

Specifically whats on the screen when it seems to stop

ChrisC :

Just reply to me with the additional info when you are ready to [email protected]

Expert:  ChrisC replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  ChrisC replied 2 years ago.
Just reply back to me with a bit more specific info about what is being displayed on your screen when you are ready and we can troubleshoot the issue.
Thanks!