Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My Kindle Paper white has frozen. It will not recharge, but

My Kindle Paper white has frozen. It will not recharge, but appears to have about 1/2 a battery's use. It will not turn on or off, it is frozen with 2 books which i have not brought
Lynn
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.
Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.
Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how do i delete books i have already read?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ok, I assume its working again Lynn?
To delete the book from the Kindle, you can remove items by pressing and holding the item’s name or cover on the Home screen. When the dialog box appears, tap Remove from Device.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.