Thank you for the update, Dave.
Believe it or not, the Kindle may be on right now, but just frozen. Please, press and hold the power button for 20 seconds to be sure it turns off. After that, try turning it on once more.
Did that help at all?
- If it does not turn on, you may need to have it repaired.
If that still does not work, please, continue below:
Please, click the following link: - https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us
- Log into your account.
- Click the Kindle button.
- Choose Kindle Device from the pull down menu.
- Choose Problem with my Kindle from the next menu
- Choose My Kindle is frozen from the next menu
- Click the Call Us button.
- Enter your phone number and click the Call Me Now button.
You can explain your issue to them and request a repair and/or replacement.
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,