Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

how to acctivate my bt account

how to acctivate my bt account
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To clarify, are you referring to your email account?
And when could you last access it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like my bt broadband account number to access my account as it is on line

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
For privacy policies this can not be given online, but you can find your BT account number on your BT paper bill or contract. The account number is ***** first two letters and eight numbers (for example, EA12345678).
Else you would need to call for it, which you can call on 0800 443 311
You can then get the account number this way
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can not find my paper bill or contract that is why Iam looking for help have tried telephoning and have no satisfaction and not being a computer expert this is quite danting

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
What was the issue when you called the number I provided?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I spent most of my time pressing button and getting no where as it is automated I have since tried again and have been able speak to someone and they will send what I am asking for by letter at no charge not to happy

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, I am not sure the issue you had on the phone as it gets you direct through to the department, which you got there the second time.
As I mentioned though for privacy they cannot just give this information out, they have to send it. This is to protect your privacy.
You will though get the number and then you can activate it.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.