Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

have trasferred photos from phone to laptop using gmail how

Customer Question

have trasferred photos from phone to laptop using gmail how do i set up for printing please?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Barry! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer / computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?

What's the model of your phone?

Are you trying to print from the computer? Or from the phone?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi printer is epson xp-212, phone is samsung galaxy mini gt-18200n, trying to print from laptop

So the photos are on your laptop now right?

What happens when you open a photo on the laptop, then print?

Are you able to print anything else on the laptop, such as printing a document, or a web page, or an email message, etc.?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

a small copy of photo appears corner turned over can print documents etc.please excuse ignorance technology is difficult at age 80!

That's okay. Can I connect remotely to your computer and fix the issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes please

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f106653b-c8dc-49fd-be55-385ee35001ea

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Thank you. Please click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/nm4zhnb

, then click on Save File

, then click on click on the down arrow icon near the upper right corner of the screen

, then open / run the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect... in order to install it
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Let's try this: When printing a photo, at the print dialog / window, scroll up on the right, then select the option "Full page photo", then click on Print
, does that work?

You can also click on the image below to see the option Full page photo is located.
; also, make sure to uncheck the option Fit picture to frame at the bottom in the print dialog.

If there is still issue, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further. Thank you,

On the computer, open a photo you want to print
, then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and P on your keyboard
, then you will see the print dialog / window

, then continue my previous instructions; please click on the image below to see what you need to select at the print dialog / window:

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further as needed. Thank you,