Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

My Kobo glo has 100 books in tne library, I have recently ordered

Customer Question

My Kobo glo has 100 books in tne library, I have recently ordered 2 more, but am unable to read them as the pages keep freezing. I have tried inserting a paper clip in the base hole to no avail ???
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.
Remove the charger from the Kobo and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.
Release, then connect the charger and turn on the Kobo and tell me if it still has the problem.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Richard,
I found you most helpful, even though your suggestion did not improve the working of my Kobo. No fault of yours, I reckon it is beyond repair and have decide to purchase a new e~reader.. I will most certainly contact you if \i need help in the future.Thanks again.

Best wishes,

(Mrs) Mavis C Jackson.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Your most welcome Mrs Jackson and thank you for the message.
If it did not help then yes, its best to purchase a replacement.
Repairs on these devices are limited as they are basically cheap devices made for replacement as opposed to repairs unlike computers.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.