Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I HAVE A KINDLE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IT I OWE YOU MONEY

Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You will never owe money as the costs are taken from your credit card the moment you purchase a book.
You do not make any credit charges directly to Amazon itself so you will not owe any money.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HOW COME IT IS THIS MUCH MONEY

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Irene,
I see that you have left me a poor rating, instead of continuing to communicate with me.
Was that a mistake? I dont understand what the problem with my service is, how was I rude?
Please, let me know how else, I can be of assistance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I HAVE GAVE MY BANK DETAILS ON HERE WILL THEY BE SAFE PLEASE THANK YOU

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
yes, we are in business for 13 years with a Triple A rating, this is not an issue.
But I did answer your amazon question that you cannot owe them money, yet you give me the worst possible rating, did you feel I deserve this or would you be willing to change it?