Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

nnot get into my EMail address, *****@******.***

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
For privacy reasons, we block email addresses here
Can you tell me please the part of your email address AFTER the @ symbol ONLY please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

live.com

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Isabel
I am not sure as it was not clear from your message, but did you attempt to recover the password ***** via the link below?
https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

not sure about reset email as my grandson was helping

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, can you do the procedure on the link I gave please and attempt to reset your password
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please