dresteve2000
dresteve2000, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

My son bought me a Nokia Lumia 88 birthday, l think

Customer Question

My son bought me a Nokia Lumia 88 for my birthday, l think l have had it 2-3years, and it has been b rilliant, then about three months ago, l charged it as usual, but it didn't hold the charge. Now it is completely flat, l do not have the warranty, would l possibly be able to have a new battery fitted.
l have some very personal photos of my little dog that l would not like to loose,
Mrs Kay Channon
Category: Computer
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!

Customer:

Hi Mrs Kay - Could you verify the model number of your Nokia Lumia phone?

Customer:

I should be able to locate you a new battery, but I think that the model number "88" is not a valid one.

Customer:

Please let me know when you return, so that we can continue working on this question. I will respond as soon as possible when I see your reply.