Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have an Acer aspire E1-572 laptop and the mouse keeps freezing.

I have an Acer aspire E1-572 laptop and the mouse keeps freezing. I'm using a plug in mouse at the moment and this works fine. Anything I can do to get it to work better? Don't want to have to take it back because I use it every day.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Michelle :

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.

dear customer i was working with a customer which had a internet porn infection and was resolved however the link was posted on your reply box accidentally i apologies for the act.

Please let me know when you are ready i will fix your mouse issue using remote access.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Where is the answer Michelle?

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Please tell me what operating system you have on the computer windows or mac and let me know the version.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Windows 8

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
click on the search magnifier glass icon and type in device manager you will see all the devices listed in there.
click on the > sign next to the mice and other pointing devices and the single click to highlight the mouse listed in there and hit the delete key to remove the entry.
once removes your mouse will stop working then you push the power button once and release it it will shut down windows and will turn off the power.
wait for 2 mins and turn the power back on once you are back in windows the mouse will automatically be installed and will be ready to use.
let me know if there is any problem i can remote access and fix it for you while you watch.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK thanks, ***** ***** try this now. :)