Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have forgotten my pin number and have now been blocked. I

I have forgotten my pin number and have now been blocked. I need a puk code how do I obtain one on these. My phone is an old model Nokia C2-02
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Do not try to guess the PUK code please.
You have to get this from your phone provider, they are the only people that have it. If you try to guess it too many times, you will have to get a new sim card and you want to avoid this.
Do you have the contact details of your provider? If not, please tell me who they are and I can provide you this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my provider is 02

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Beverly
Call 0344 8090 202
Once you have verified yourself on the phone, request your PUK code and they can provide it to you. Enter that on the phone and you will again be able to use it.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you very much Richard it has worked. I know I should have all this info to hand but like I said it is an old phone

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No problem Beverly and you are most welcome
Just remember to write down the code for future use.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.