Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I need to telephone someone re google analytics. PLEASE HE

Customer Question

I need to telephone someone re google analytics. PLEASE HELP.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me the issue you have as I may be able to help you here.
And are you a paying customer of Google?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you return to your question here John please
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and fix the issue if possible.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps for repair.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,