Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

MY EMAIL ACCOUTS ARE BUGED AND NEED HELP TO OPEN THEM AGAI

Customer Question

MY EMAIL ACCOUTS ARE BUGED AND NEED HELP TO OPEN THEM AGAIN
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your email issues. Before I can help you with this problem, please tell me the following:
1. Are you using a computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or a Mac?
2. Are you using a web browser like Safari, Internet Explorer or Chrome to access your problem emails? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010 or 2013?
3. Another thing is, can you please tell me the domain name part of your email account, the part with the @ sign? (Is it @yahoo.com, @gmail.com? @hotmail.com? or others?)
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

windows 7

internet expoler

gmail.com

live.com

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Melinie,
Thank you for writing back with that information. At this point, there is no known temporary technical problems with Live.com and Gmail.com services so I believe the issue is with your Windows 7 computer or with your Internet Explorer web browser.
Can I remotely access your Windows 7 computer so that I can directly fix the email issues while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10.99) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you for your help

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Melinie,
Thank you for writing back. I just sent you the formal additional service offer of remote access. If you can allow me to remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix it while you watch, please accept the offer so that you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
When connected to your computer, I can then fix your email issues and your browser issues as well.
Best regards,
Jess