Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

In July I leave Spain holiday in France. Can I use my

In July I leave Spain for a holiday in France. Can I use my Kindle there please ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
No problem at all. You can use it anywhere you wish in the world. And if you need to download a new book, just ensure you have access to a working wifi connection (most hotels ect provide this).
Also the power sockets are the same, so your charger for the Kindle will also work there no problems.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.