Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

The moneyplus programme suddenly shut down & when I tried again

Customer Question

The moneyplus programme suddenly shut down & when I tried again to access this programme I was told that I couldn't use this & that I should go to FILE & create a new programme & THAT ALL MY OLD PROGRAMMESWOULD BE SAVED. I did this & when I tried to access the programme was Money Sunset but no of my records were on the file, just te new bank name I had entered. Can you help please?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
In Moneyplus, click File, Open and try to open your original file.
Does this bring your data back?
Please let me know