Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Over 20 years experience with Apple/Windows desktop publishing, design, troubleshooting
25267123

I recently changed my e-mail address, but forgot to save the

I recently changed my e-mail address, but forgot to save the ones I needed to see and now cannot access them even though the details are correct, is there any way of retrieving the e-mails, if so, how do you do it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 2 years ago.
Mike the Mac Medic :

You can't really "change" your email address you can only make a new one the old accounts should still be there. Who is your email provider?

Customer:

Hello, I apologise for not answering sooner, I was trying to find other solutions to my problem. I am with Sky, but I could`nt get through to them, I have actually just managed to find my old e-mails but hidden in a Windows mail folder and I cannot e-mail them across to my new address, because my old computer cannot find a network to use to send to my new laptop. so I think the best option is probably to look at my e-mails on my old computer & print off a hard copy before the computer crashes. thank you for your time and trouble anyway

Mike the Mac Medic :

OK