Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I AM LOOKING HOSPITAL IN ACCRA ,GHANA, THE, HOSPITAL

I AM LOOKING FOR A HOSPITAL IN ACCRA ,GHANA, THE, HOSPITAL IS CALLED THE RICH HOSPITAL. A FRIEND OF MINE IS THERE AS A PATIENT THE DOCTOR AKWESI BANABY HAS EMAILED ME ,BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY LEGAL DOCUMENTATION,NOW THEY ARE ASKING ME IF I CAN PAY FOR THE OPERATION.
SO IF YOU COULD VERIFY THE RICH HOSPITAL ALSO A DR AKWESI BANABY
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry this happened, unfortunately the email that you received is part of a scam trying to get your banking and credit card information. Please report this to your email provider as a spam email and also that it is fraudulent. Please let me know if you need any other assistance. Please take a moment to rate my service positively.

Thank you very much!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

THANKS.MAYBE COULD HAVE DONE IT CHEAPER THOUGH

Your welcome. I am sorry for the cost. I do not have any control over the cost, I only do the internet technology service.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!