Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

indec 2014 i bought a kindle trip to australia

Customer Question

indec 2014 i bought a kindle for a trip to australia for two months whilst there i took atrial of the mail and mail on sunday Whilst there i used my kindle on my sons wifi not the amazon webpage so didnt see that the trial would be automatically followed by a subscription.The kindle doesn't reveal that.When I got home found thatamazon was direct debitting my cc, Now I cant find the appropriate Manage Your A/C in order to cancel Please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Do you still have the Amazon sign in details that was used on the Kindle itself?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thekindle just showed "The Daily Mail and the Mail on Sunday" 8 issues trial. My current problem iswhen i go to Manage my item (or whatever)on the amazon website and fill in the questionair I cant find the relavent button to proceed also when i enter my e-address i get the reply "This belongs to another person" This happens when i repeat the procedure!. So I can't proceed further. I haven't tried again today

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
The below is in regards ***** ***** cancellation
The Subscription is for an initial period of 12 months (the “Minimum Subscription Period”). At the end of the Minimum Subscription Period, your Subscription will automatically renew on a monthly basis at the price of £9.99 per month (or such other amount as may be notified to you in accordance with the General Terms), unless you notify us of your intention to cancel within the last month, and by no later than 24 hours before the end, of your Minimum Subscription Period.
You may notify us of your wish to cancel by logging-in to your account, clicking on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab in ‘My Account’, and then cancelling the Subscription, but cancellation will only take effect at the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period. If you do not cancel prior to the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period, we will automatically charge the Subscription using the same card or other payment method that you previously used on the day immediately after the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period.
Here is where you sign in
https://www.dailymailplus.co.uk/
It is not via Amazon but via the daily mail that you sign in and cancel.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.